Naturin2 is a very high quality health drink that is uniquely formulated with carefully selected fine natural ingredients based on the rich theories of traditional Chinese health care science and philosophy. It is made from the extracts of a number of precious natural plants and herbs with the purest spring water from the Northwest. All ingredients in our products are entirely natural and are finely extracted – no preservatives, artificial flavors or coloring are added. Naturin2 has undergone rigorous scientific testing and has been found to be very safe with no adverse effects on the human body. In addition, Naturin2 has a very smooth and pleasant taste.
The revolutionary characteristics of this product are to maintain the balance of the body’s natural healing power. Studies have demonstrated that drinking Naturin2 assists the body in increasing the number and boosting the activity of Natural Killer Cells and Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cells, which protects and enhances the white blood cell and lymphocyte cell system in the body. Naturin2 is an ideal natural herbal health drink for everyone in all health conditions.
Licorice (root), Astragalus (root), Hedyotis (stem), Polyporus Umbellatus Fries (root), Fo-ti (dried root), Psyllium, Reishi (whole fruiting body), etc.
For healthy individuals, recommended intake is 1 vial daily in the morning on an empty stomach. For those who wish to enhance their health conditions, the recommended intake is 1 to 2 vials for 2-3 times daily before each meal.
Keep at room temperature or keep in refrigerator.
Shipping Weight and Shipping Dimension
Each box of 6 bottles weighs 1 pound at 8 x 4 x 2 (inches)
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality products to our customers. From the moment you enter our website to when your order is delivered to your door, we are 100% dedicated to your satisfaction.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt by the customer.
- Unopened products returned in original, sealed packaging will receive a 100% credit.
- Opened products (or any damaged products or products with damaged seals) will receive a 50% credit, up to a maximum of 1 open bottle per product sku (i.e. for each product, we can only accept 1 open bottle for credit; all others of the same product must be in a factory sealed container for credit).
- Refunds are for product costs only. We are unable to refund shipping costs.
- All returns must include your packing slip, order number or full name / date ordered.
- Please package the items well and purchase insurance or Delivery Confirmation service. We will not be able to honor credits for packages not received or merchandise that comes back to us damaged.
- Returns are processed within 3 business days of receipt. Refunds are made to the same credit card or other payment method used to place the order.
- Early notice will be provided if due to weather conditions should product arrive later than expected delivery date.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
815 S. Weller St., Suite 103
Seattle, WA 98104
Please Note: If you received a different product than you ordered or your order arrives incomplete or damaged, please call 1-206-623-2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us immediately after receiving your order.
We hope that you enjoy shopping with us and we look forward to serving you in the future!